Honda Grom Forums banner

Jeankysti's Grom Build..

31K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  jeankysti 
#1 ·
Well here is how my Grom currently sits, I will be updating the thread as more mods go on the bike!

Mod List:

Renthal Handlebars
Oem White body panels
Flush Mount LED front turn signals
Custom mounted LED rear turn signals
Xenon headlight bulb
Billet BLK/GLD Dipstick
Formula low down exhaust
Shorty adjustable brake levers
Spyker Black rearsets
DIY tail tidy
DIY mesh covers
Horn relocation Mod
Warning sticker delete
Mirrors delete

See less See more
#2 ·
nice ride! go submit to grom of the month ;)

#18 ·
Thats good to hear brother!

Well I have the oem white rear section at home just waiting to go on, so when i feel like changing it up again ill do that lol.

so good!!!! was thinking about trying those tires next, let me know how you like them after you ride them a bit.
Will do! As of now they feel 1000x better than stock.

#28 ·
So after the powderecoating was done, I decided to go lower on the bars and finally pulled the trigger on the mirror I had been eyeballing for months but found it hard to swallow the price... And look at the dipstick I installed to match the wheels.

#30 ·
question on your front and rear brake calipers power coating, did you have to take out the cups/plunger unit from the caliper or did they tape over it when they did the sand blasting before power coating and did you give them your bolts and bleeder bolt to protect the braking fluid passageway or did they use their own bolts. Just was wondering what I need to do for mind when I take it down to be power coated along with my wheels. Thanks for any info. Sorry for asking stupid questions.

#33 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.