TYGA Performance - Honda Grom Forum
 5Likes

#1 Old 06-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Site Vendor

Default TYGA Performance

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I am Paul from Tyga Performance and we are based in Thailand making aftermarket motorcycle parts for niche and cool models for the last 15 years. We were involved with making parts for the Grom from the start (actually before the launch when it was still top secret) and partnered with Ohlins and some other well known companies developing components for this cool bike. Tyga Performance is managed by me and Matt who are both from the UK and we only offer quality products, mostly comprising carbon, CNC and exhaust components. We will also be offering the full parts book of Honda parts at competitive prices. We look forward to serving members needs here and having a lot of fun working with the Grom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Grom Member

Glad to have someone from Thailand who can translate for us! Welcome aboard!
#3 Old 06-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Senior Grom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygapaul View Post
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I am Paul from Tyga Performance and we are based in Thailand making aftermarket motorcycle parts for niche and cool models for the last 15 years. We were involved with making parts for the Grom from the start (actually before the launch when it was still top secret) and partnered with Ohlins and some other well known companies developing components for this cool bike. Tyga Performance is managed by me and Matt who are both from the UK and we only offer quality products, mostly comprising carbon, CNC and exhaust components. We will also be offering the full parts book of Honda parts at competitive prices. We look forward to serving members needs here and having a lot of fun working with the Grom
Hey Paul, The Honda grom / MSX125 is popular in Thailand isn't it? Judging from the pictures I have seen over the internet enough MSX125 owners already got a lot of modifications done. One I am interested in is the headlamp upgrade with the Projector lens in it. DO you have any pictures of installation to show us how easy or difficult it is? Thanks in advance
#4 Old 06-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Senior Grom Member

^ Me too!

Paul do you have an magazine reviews or customer feedback on the honda MSX125? I want some actual feedback from owners. having a hard time finding it. How do you like the MSX125?
#5 Old 06-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

welcome aboard tygapaul!

joe
#6 Old 06-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Site Vendor

Thanks for the welcome. Ashamed to say can't read Thai but I'm pretty good at English so should be no issues communicating with forum members. and we have a Thai staff to help for any translations.

On the headlight, we stock it as a replacement for accident damage so I am not exactly sure how easy it is to modify a US spec bike and install one. Hopefully, someone will give me feedback.

On the bike itself, it is great fun. You can see some of the things we have done with it on my blog on MSX125 Exploded Parts Manual Diagrams. I'll be doing some updates today.
#7 Old 06-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Senior Grom Member

Welcome to the boards paul, hopefully when we start getting our bikes, maybe we can start doing some group buy deals.
#8 Old 06-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Senior Grom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaNation View Post
Welcome to the boards paul, hopefully when we start getting our bikes, maybe we can start doing some group buy deals.
Indeed i can see quite a few group buys happening even group buys of the same thing happening a few times. Will be cool to see how good of a group buy price we can get from Tyga or any other vendor willing to deal with it.
#9 Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Site Vendor

We'd be happy to take group buys. One big saving you can make is on international shipping cost as wella s of course getting the parts cheaper to start with.
#10 Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Senior Grom Member

hey paul, i have been seeing an aftermarket belly pans and rear seat covers on some of the custom groms. do you know if tyga is going to offer these as part of their aftermarket bodywork?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page