Honda Grom Forums banner

2014 Grom Dealer Fees

11K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Miamigrom 
#1 ·
I am researching to find the best deal on a Grom. What sort of dealer fees is your dealer stating that you must pay for a 2014 Honda Grom? By dealer fees, I mean fees like prep fee, transportation/freight fees, any setup fees...

#3 ·
The price in the UK is GBP 2600 "on the road" which includes the registration fee of GBP 100 and GBP 500 purchase tax. Means the base price is about GBP 2000 inclusive of dealer profit. I also got a GBP 150 discount and free delivery from the dealer.

In USD, the above figures are 3900 on the road / 150 registration / 750 purchase tax / 3000 net price / 225 discount

Jeff

#5 ·
No, I only ordered one, but I had a trade-in and we negotiated on trade-in price / discount : comes to the same thing at the end of the day and it was probably more convenient for the dealer to process it that way.

The dealer was extremely good, we chatted about everything under the sun before remembering I wanted to buy something! Can't recommend them enough though. Ask for Carl.

The Widest range of New and Used Honda Motorcycles from Lings Honda

#8 ·
I picked up my CRF250L from Monarch Honda, for MSRP, OTD. I got back to my state and paid sales tax and license. That's it.

I'm getting my Grom from the same place, for the same deal. Las Vegas bike shops are a rip off. :(

#16 ·
It's a great bike. I have a lot of nice farkles on it. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to sell it. I just don't have the opportunity to ride enough to get good in the dirt. :(

#13 ·
I went down to a dealer that had one left yesterday and I asked what the fees would be. I guess the transfer/destination fee was $125 the setup fee was $485 (this is where they sneak the cost in because the setup is a tire and handlebars..) Tax would be $295 registration was like $200 about also.. So much in just fees and taxes!!!!! But all said and done, it'll be worth it due to the fact that this bike is still about the same price as a new Honda Ruckus OTD haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.