Finally got my fuse block in, continue my RED Grom BBK, electrical build - Honda Grom Forum

post #1 of 3 Old 07-16-2014, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Senior Grom Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to CiscoSanJose
Default Finally got my fuse block in, continue my RED Grom BBK, electrical build

Yep the fuse block is in and I eye balled where I want to mount the block, next going to modify the block to my liking and wire up the block to the ING switch. The HID system will get one tab and the PCV and O2-auto sensor will get a tab.

Finally I can continue the build.

Fuse Box compared to size of Grom key and updated spark plug for the Grom
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-20-2020, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys I just joined. I know that the thread is old and everything but I am interested in trying to restore my fuse block. Would you mind sharing your experience?
post #3 of 3 Old 10-20-2020, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Huh interesting. I used to do stuff like that in the past too. It is a lot of fun in theory but I have had problems with that when I was trying to do it myself. I am not very good when it comes to electronics in general and it was my dumb desire to be better then my neighbor when I tried to restore a block like that myself. I nearly electrocuted myself and my wife was none too pleased with that. I wanted to give it another go (I mean I am a man for Christs sake) but she insisted I call in a professional. I did some research and decided to use the service of Bates Electric Charleston. I never used them in the past but I read some really good reviews. They did a really good job and fixed all the electrical problems. I have been really pleased with the result and have used their services ever since. If you are electrically challenged as me they are the guys to go to.

User Tag List