Honda Grom Forum

Honda Grom Forum (https://www.gromforum.com/forum/honda-grom-forum.html)
-   Europe (https://www.gromforum.com/forum/europe/)
-   -   Opening the European Page (https://www.gromforum.com/forum/europe/7874-opening-european-page.html)

Snakeibf 08-04-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineralit (Post 207209)
Hello everyone! I am from Russia. I have a black MSX125. I'm the first owner in Russia. I bought a bike in Japan. Drove for about 1500 kilometers. Motorcycle very happy!

Hello and welcome.

mineralit 08-05-2013 04:48 AM

БОЛЬШОЕ СПАСИБО!!!

dannydee 08-05-2013 05:05 AM

welcome

Stray Dog 08-18-2013 04:56 PM

Well I've just joined here
I already know some of you.
But for those that don't, I'm an English geezer living in France.

Dog

jthspace 08-19-2013 09:49 AM

Hi to all the recent posters, we have quite a spread, geographically. Great stuff.

Jeff

Jesús Yumar 08-19-2013 10:30 AM

Hola Saludos desde Tenerife Islas Canarias(España) un futuro dueño de la grom o msx como se llamara aquí,espero que mejoren las cosas para tener esta maravilla de moto ya que será mi primera moto y me gusta mucho ,espero aportar ideas que les sean útiles,ya eh colgado la de como mejorar el sillín de el grom espero que les sea útil y algunos enlaces en la zona Euro ,un saludo y a disfrutar de sus joyitas :scooter:

Hi Greetings from Tenerife Canary Islands (Spain) a future owner msx grom or whatever his name here, I hope things improve for having this wonderful bike and it will be my first bike and I really like, I hope to contribute ideas to them useful as the hanging eh how to improve the saddle of the grom hope you find it useful and some links in the euro zone, a greeting and enjoy your gems

Alpha

:scooter:

HondaPWR 08-19-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesús Yumar (Post 235202)
Hola Saludos desde Tenerife Islas Canarias(España) un futuro dueño de la grom o msx como se llamara aquí,espero que mejoren las cosas para tener esta maravilla de moto ya que será mi primera moto y me gusta mucho ,espero aportar ideas que les sean útiles,ya eh colgado la de como mejorar el sillín de el grom espero que les sea útil y algunos enlaces en la zona Euro ,un saludo y a disfrutar de sus joyitas :scooter:

Hi Greetings from Tenerife Canary Islands (Spain) a future owner msx grom or whatever his name here, I hope things improve for having this wonderful bike and it will be my first bike and I really like, I hope to contribute ideas to them useful as the hanging eh how to improve the saddle of the grom hope you find it useful and some links in the euro zone, a greeting and enjoy your gems

Alpha

:scooter:

I think in Spain it was mentioned they would call it the MSX125, just like what it's called in Thailand.

mopörhead 09-05-2013 03:31 PM

Finland reporting in, at last. Got mine already in may and been just a 'silent observer' in here... and somehow wasted the whole summer doing everything else than riding, just broke 500km.