1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't have any first hand info for you but you did notice you would have to cut your stock header to fit this right? I could have swore I saw this for $75 somewhere too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Save up and buy a good one. You're not going to get huge gains one way or another so buying one today vs. next month isn't going to make or break the bike. Wait, buy the one you want, think I only paid about $250 or so for my M4.

The one you linked looks like a permanent mod to the stock, what if you don't like it? Food for thought.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Save up and buy a good one. You're not going to get huge gains one way or another so buying one today vs. next month isn't going to make or break the bike. Wait, buy the one you want, think I only paid about $250 or so for my M4.

The one you linked looks like a permanent mod to the stock, what if you don't like it? Food for thought.

Mike
I also has looked at the SBL... But havent made a move cause im totally green and still kinda wondering, if there wont be significant gains either way (SBL or m4 for example), is there any reason to not get the SBL, other than a preference for a brand name unit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts