Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a uni foam filter and installed on throttle body. Removed 2 10 mm bolts and removed airbox.put sensor just in front of filter with a ziptie. Sounds awsome and revs way better. Havnt ridden it yet its 19 and snowstorm. Cant wait for spring. Its made the yosh pipe sound better too. You can hear the chug of throttle body but i like it. These little street murder machines are so fun!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought a uni foam filter and installed on throttle body. Removed 2 10 mm bolts and removed airbox.put sensor just in front of filter with a ziptie. Sounds awsome and revs way better. Havnt ridden it yet its 19 and snowstorm. Cant wait for spring. Its made the yosh pipe sound better too. You can hear the chug of throttle body but i like it. These little street murder machines are so fun!!
Can you make some pictures?
I would like to see it. :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Come on, man. You knew we were gonna wanna see it!

I've been thinking about clocking my throttle body to face forward, then adding a UNI pod.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about clocking it too but with it in stock position you cant see it.looks clean. Id do pics but this forum sucks for posting pics. The bike looks way cleaner with that box gone. I moved the horn too so u cant see it

·
Registered
998 Posts
I thought about clocking it too but with it in stock position you cant see it.looks clean. Id do pics but this forum sucks for posting pics. The bike looks way cleaner with that box gone. I moved the horn too so u cant see it
lets see what happens on a rainy day riding or being caught in the rain wet weather

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont ride in the rain. If i did i dont think itd be a problem the filter is protected by the plastic. Raced pitbikes for years and a damp filter never hurt them

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
any photos?

I'd be worried if it filtered the dirt well enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts