Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like this very much! Can't wait until you get the second Grom and get this installed. What fuel controller are you going to go with, Power Commander or Bazzaz?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wouldn't mind that set up. I told myself I was going to keep the engine stock.......... Where did you get that exhaust piece from? Who's BrianS? Looks good tho. Or is that an intake?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't mind that set up. I told myself I was going to keep the engine stock.......... Where did you get that exhaust piece from? Who's BrianS? Looks good tho. Or is that an intake?
BrianS is Sheridan Racing Design, you can email him about quote and prices on his design work on the Grom including air assist front forks caps, real rear swing-arm bearings instead of the rubber unit, port/polish grom head,etc. Do a BrianS search on any Grom website and his posting will show up on your screen.

The chrome looking exhaust system is a mod air intake system that replaces the stock airbox.

my exhaust system will stay/look stock with the exception of a cut out dump removable plug that will be unscrewed when I'm in a race or need to make some noise. The dump/cutout plug will be installed before the CAT system on the stock grom exhaust pipe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.