Colors:
Pearl Stardust White
Ebony
Lime Green/Ebony + $200

more to come...

See less See more
G
#5 ·
[QUOTE="FearLess-Ninja-Assassin, post: 104"]Never had any experience with abs. Is it really worth the extra bux?[/quote]

It is only available on the Special Edition Green/Ebony. If you like the color and can afford it, it IS worth it IMO. Much safer in the

Never had any experience with abs. Is it really worth the extra bux?
It is only available on the Special Edition Green/Ebony. If you like the color and can afford it, it IS worth it IMO. Much safer in the rain and if your front tire hits some sand/dirt/gravel/oil on the road while you're braking.

G
#6 ·
[B]PRICEING[U][U][/U][/U][/B]
I'm from the UK so this will be my First buying experience buying a bike in the US.
I've been quoted these figures in Florida: $4799, +$389, +$289, +$299 not Including tax, tag and title. Apart from the obvious MSRP, I h

PRICEING
I'm from the UK so this will be my First buying experience buying a bike in the US.
I've been quoted these figures in Florida: $4799, +$389, +$289, +$299 not Including tax, tag and title. Apart from the obvious MSRP, I have no idea what the other charges are! Can anybody help me? I feel a total rip off coming my way, but the deposit is already on the table. Getting no positive response from my sales rep, she's a nightmare.
Thanks guys,
Luke.

G
#7 ·
How do you plan to get it back to UK?

What is the 389 289 and 299 for? ASK THE SALES REP. How much was the deposit?

How do you plan to get it back to UK?

What is the 389 289 and 299 for? ASK THE SALES REP. How much was the deposit?

G
#8 ·
I'm not taking it back to the UK, I live in Florida now. Most of the sale has been done via email and phone because of my hectic work schedule, therefore I've been unable to get much out of the sales rep.
The deposit on the ebony was $400. I asked i

I'm not taking it back to the UK, I live in Florida now. Most of the sale has been done via email and phone because of my hectic work schedule, therefore I've been unable to get much out of the sales rep.
The deposit on the ebony was $400. I asked in an email for a ''detailed breakdown of the figure's and facts regarding the buying process'' and all she sent were those's numbers with no explanation. Shes hard work! I'll go in and see her once I'm back in town.
What did you all pay out the door and on the road?

G
#9 ·
Dealers add in freight and prep. Motorcyces comes in a basicly a big box and then need to be filled with fluids and such so they can be sold. These fees should be included in MSPR, but the dealers will do anything to make an extra buck.

MSPR+taxes

Dealers add in freight and prep. Motorcyces comes in a basicly a big box and then need to be filled with fluids and such so they can be sold. These fees should be included in MSPR, but the dealers will do anything to make an extra buck.

MSPR+taxes+licensing is the MOST you should pay if you dont want to pay to much. That being said, with me one of the first to own a 125, I paid higher that I wanted but I had my reasoning's.. I paid $5800 OTD.

G
#11 ·
I payed more than I want... But I am really happy with what i got! =D
I payed 4799. msrp.. 100 buck dealer fee, 35 registration or inspection or w/e it is. then for 600 bucks I got a 4 year warrantee and another 500 I got a full service plan for t

I payed more than I want... But I am really happy with what i got! =D
I payed 4799. msrp.. 100 buck dealer fee, 35 registration or inspection or w/e it is. then for 600 bucks I got a 4 year warrantee and another 500 I got a full service plan for the bike for 3 years. SO I dont have to do oil changes, air filters, w/e it is, I dont have to do it haha I work 120 hours a week, I dont have the time to do it myself anymore =( I am a tinkerhead.. it makes me a lil sad... No taxes because I live in NH =D so thats all I payed.

They woulnt even throw in a jacket... thsoe cheapskates... but whatever! their jackets sucked there! haha

I got 20% off everything in store with my purchase so my girlfriend took advantage of that.. btu I dint want to lay any more money down at that time... even though its a good deal.

G
#12 ·
The dealer may quoting the following: MSRP + Freight fee + set-up fee (for the bike to be ready to ride) + license fee + tax.

If the sales rep isn't responding, ask for the sales manager.

The dealer may quoting the following: MSRP + Freight fee + set-up fee (for the bike to be ready to ride) + license fee + tax.

If the sales rep isn't responding, ask for the sales manager.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.