Honda Grom Forums banner

2014 GromForum Spring Run & Meet @ US129 (The Dragon, Deals Gap) Who is in?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Just thinking of how many people on here would be interested in a run down at the Fontana Dam US 129 (The dragon, Deals Gap) for spring. I thinking April or May. And looking forward to a poker run and some other events.

How many of you would be interested?

Lets get some ideas in!

See less See more
#3 ·
i'd be in for a combined svr/grom/motorcycle.com etc. meet.
april... i might be at cota at motogp

#4 ·
My new facility will be operational long before then, and I had tossed around the idea of holding a big event / campout on site. I'm about a (great) 30 minute ride away from the Gap, and about a mile from an 1/8th mile drag strip. Just brainstorming at this point though. If I'm going to host, I want to go big, with heavy promotion, events, prizes, etc..... The beginning of June is better weather though...

#6 ·
april for sure!!! we went last april in the middle of the month and it spoiled us with perfect weather, no traffic and no cops the entire week we stayed. with that being said my self and a few others set the dates last month for april 13th-19th. the weather isn't way hot and it's not to cold, the lakes are pretty chilly but after a long day of riding the cold lake is peeeerfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.