Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great guys up there. I know they are a Powerhouse dealer so will have several coming in, do you know their deposit status?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great guys up there. I know they are a Powerhouse dealer so will have several coming in, do you know their deposit status?
I really don't know the number of people on the waiting list but I'm #? on the list. Neal Zook the sales manager is very informative and down to earth. I'm not just saying it for kissing as* .

·
Registered
213 Posts
Which number? Haha... 3? I think Powerhouse dealers are supposed to get a minimum of 6. I knew Fred before he moved on from HH, that place is a great dealership.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which number? Haha... 3? I think Powerhouse dealers are supposed to get a minimum of 6. I knew Fred before he moved on from HH, that place is a great dealership.[/QUOTE

All I have to say is that I'm getting one on the first shipment. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...LITERARY.......Pretty much a birthday gift to myself.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
post up some photos when you get it :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pictures please! So I need to get on a list? How much was the deposit? And when will it be available to take home if only a dozen in northern Cali ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pictures please! So I need to get on a list? How much was the deposit? And when will it be available to take home if only a dozen in northern Cali ?
I know that Hollister Honda in California is going to be receiving only 2 at first batch. 1 Black and 1 Red. Wonder who is going to get the "RED" one.:rolleyes: Fingers and toes crossed. Mr. Neal Zook who is the sales manager informed me that they will be in the U.S. Docks on August 23rd and be at his shop on the 25th or 26th of August. Don't know the quantity after that. Hopefully more, lots of people have been waiting for a while now since it was announced in May 13-14th. I believe that the U.S. is only receiving 4000 a year and Japan 5000 a year. I'm pretty sure that Honda Thailand is cranking them out as fast as they can.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Which number? Haha... 3? I think Powerhouse dealers are supposed to get a minimum of 6. I knew Fred before he moved on from HH, that place is a great dealership.[/QUOTE

All I have to say is that I'm getting one on the first shipment. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...LITERARY.......Pretty much a birthday gift to myself.
I'm number 9 so I won't see mind till XMAS 2015 and not 2014, same place in Hollister:motorcyclesmilieK:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts