Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all!
Recently installed sequential LED indicators on the front and rear of my 2021 Grom. I had some issues and installed a flasher relay as recommended online. This fixed one of my problems - the indicator signal now flashes on my dashboard when it didn’t before. Unfortunately, the front and rear lights appear to be out of sync. Is there anything else I can try?
I have currently tried:
  • 2x LED relays
  • Running a new set of the same indicators off a battery (they still don't match the blinking speed of either the front or rear)
  • I’ve also tried to bridge the cables together without a relay, same issue.
  • Oh and I have also tried to use resistors, that didn’t help either (they are already built into the indicators themselves).

Attached a video of said issue:
The front OEM indicators did have a DRL, but I'm not using it with this set up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am familiar with your problem. I recently bought a led light for my car, it has an android control function, but I couldn't get it set up. I ended up having to buy a new LED light at https://www.amazon.com/car-lights-car-led-lights/dp/B09L86JRRM, and guess what? The problem was solved. I set up all the functions with no problems. So maybe you should also buy a LED backlight from another manufacturer. Because often, it is just an incompatibility. Try other options. At least it certainly helped me. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon all!
Recently installed sequential LED indicators on the front and rear of my 2021 Grom. I had some issues and installed a flasher relay as recommended online. This fixed one of my problems - the indicator signal now flashes on my dashboard when it didn’t before. Unfortunately, the front and rear lights appear to be out of sync. Is there anything else I can try?
I have currently tried:
  • 2x LED relays
  • Running a new set of the same indicators off a battery (they still don't match the blinking speed of either the front or rear)
  • I’ve also tried to bridge the cables together without a relay, same issue.
  • Oh and I have also tried to use resistors, that didn’t help either (they are already built into the indicators themselves).

Attached a video of said issue:
The front OEM indicators did have a DRL, but I'm not using it with this set up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
any tips on the relay ? what relay are u using now ? cause i change mine to led turn signal turns out flash only a lilbit of the led light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts