·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've been trying to find a windshield for my 2022 Grom SP that provides at least some wind protection without detracting from the Grom's hooligan look. Here's a windshield that I found on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/203554368799?fits=Year%3A2022%7CMake%3AHonda&hash=item2f64c92d1f:g:eek:gAAAOSwH5lhEUEd
What do you think ?
And very importantly, have any of you tried this windshield on your 2022 Grom ? If so, pros and cons, please.
Thanks
Johnny ( 78 year old hooligan)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a video. I'm not sure that it is exactly the same one. This one goes down over the top of the headlight a bit.
I would rather it not do so; instead, I would prefer that it be a bit taller (more wind protection), so mounting it all of the way down partially over the headlight doesn't make much sense to me....but maybe there's a reason for that.

It's interesting to see how motorcycle parts prices have gone way up over the past year. The price on this one seems a bit high, but it is what it is.

Johnny

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How fast can a 2022 Grom go?
Stock: about 60 mph.....and it takes quite a while to get to 60.
I'll be installing Yoshimura's RS-9 "race" full exhaust system and will have the fuel / air mixture retuned. That should increase speed to at least 65 to 70 mph. Not exactly a speed demon, but it sure is a lot of fun to ride.
J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts