Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not the type to attempt dare devil feats, but wouldn't the Grom make an excellent trick bike? its small size makes it easier to maneuver, yet it has the power to really get you in the air off a jump unlike other mini bikes. Does anyone out there do motorcross/tricks? Are you excited to pull off some sick stunts with this baby?

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
probably not the right bike for this. since it has road bike suspension. so it will most likely not jump very well. you would need to get some long travel fork legs and shock. then you would have to deal with landing itty bitty 12" tires

but wheelies, stoppies etc, should be no problem for it. probably excellent for learning stunting without the liability of power and weight

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
there is a decent amount of aftermarket support for the msx I wouldn't be worried about customizing the msx to your specific spec. sky is the limit for modifications. Just look at the thai guys. They already have ohlin dampers on and tuned suspension.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am hoping for some custom spring rates to go along with the dampers. The grom will be great for any occasion if you spend enough time and money.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
The suspension is what is holding it down. Not enough travel and they are designed/dampened to receive that kind of rapid compression.

And of course the tiny tires.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The suspension is what is holding it down. Not enough travel and they are designed/dampened to receive that kind of rapid compression.

And of course the tiny tires.
A few upgrades and you have a beastly machine!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts