Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished mounting the Goid rims and new Michelin tires and the only thing I'm waiting for is the OEM US boomerang that I will paint blue shift color and one mounting bolt for my front fender and painting my two spare brake calipers gold and I'm done and the RED Grom gets the BBK and all the goodies.

Blue goose
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

Red and Blue Grom almost 2015 color models coming to USA next year

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
wanna sell a stock front wheel by any chance? i think mine is bent... jackhammers quite a bit

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wanna sell a stock front wheel by any chance? i think mine is bent... jackhammers quite a bit
remove your wheel and put it on a cheap ass static balance and spin the wheel if you see any out of round it could be either a couple of things, bad bearings, bad tire or bad rim. If you take off your tire and do the same spin and nothing happens than it is your tire.

good luck

I will only sell locally to grom owners in the Bay area, less hassle on shipping packing and such.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i will try that sometime this week maybe. need to put a brake line on anyway and that's easier with the wheel out of the way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.