Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Costco run, had to pick up cat food, bag of potatoes, T-bone steak, gum. That Grom rack and my old military bag works great keeping my grom load secure. thanks to the grocery bag, strong bungee net and a couple of nylon belt strap I'm good to go. I do notice since I stop using my Hayabusa, tundra truck and only use my Grom for my daily transportation and grocery shopping I have more money in my wallet to spend for food. Nothing like filling up gas every 9 days at $4.10 per fill up on the grom.

Been eating a strict diet of protein, potatoes and greens. Trying to diet down to 195 lbs from 225 lbs. Right now I'm stuck at 212 lbs and need to switch my diet around to more greens, salads and egg whites to get to the 195 lbs wt.

I use to compete in bodybuilding in Northern Calif and Hawaii and now I just try to stay in shape.

Grom with the militar bag, grocery bag, couple of bungee nets and a couple of nylon strap/belt and the Grom rack
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480.

Costco cart with the cat food, bag of potatoes, t-bone steak, gum
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480.

loaded up and ready to go

I balanced/shifted the load after this pic was taken
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000x750.

This pic is for the ones who like proof on things I post or say
one of my old competition photos for Mr. San Jose and Mr Santa Cruz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts