Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a stock photo and made some plans.
If its blue I'm upgrading the part,
If its purple I'm Plasti-Dip or Painting the part,
& If its red I'm removing the part.

End result being something very similar to the second pic.

Who else is going for a similar look?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I plan to

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
It'll be nice to upgrade the signal indicators but maybe get some smoked lens would be good or even clear.

I like the stealthy look it would be cool to see one in full matte black.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The black fork will look sick. Can someone explain to me the piece at the back of the Grom? The big part that you're removing at the back...sorry, new to bikes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It'll be nice to upgrade the signal indicators but maybe get some smoked lens would be good or even clear.

I like the stealthy look it would be cool to see one in full matte black.
way ahead of you, already ordered smoked lens covers as well :D

they can be found here H2C - Tinted Indicator lenses, Pair, Honda Genuine Part - Other Products
& by the looks of the box in the background, theyre OEM

The black fork will look sick. Can someone explain to me the piece at the back of the Grom? The big part that you're removing at the back...sorry, new to bikes.
That is called a rear fender, if you are interested in removing it I suggest TidyTail by ComposiMo
http://www.composimo.com/TidyTail-Fender-Eliminator-for-GROMMSX125_p_45.html

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would plasti dip the whole bike so it has the matte look then find all the oem decals in a gloss black...smoke the front headlights then throw in hids so you can still see the headlight..smoked led taillights then add a cf yoshi exhaust

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
43 Posts
The manufactures are required to have a specified coverage of the rear wheel. Lots of people alter this piece by cutting it shorter or replacing it with an after market shorty "under tail" You still have to display a tail light and licence plate.
Altho the licence plate could also be attached in a number of other spots, depending on your states MV laws. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts