GromForum.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or see one up close for that matter?

I haven't actually had the chance to see a Grom in person. I was wondering if any members here has gotten the chance to sit in one yet?

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I definately will have to sit on one before I buy one. I've sat on motorcycles before that I thought I wanted - right up until then. Hope it "fits"!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll post a picture as soon as I win it. Can't promise a wheelie picture though. Last time I tried that I parked on the hood of the neighbor's new Mustang. He was not amused.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Haven't seen one up close yet. But I get mine in Sept. I never saw a CRF250L up close, until I picked it up at the dealer. Honda makes good enough stuff that you can do that. :motorcycle4_smilie:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sat on one the other day. I ride a Honda Gorilla custom (see pic). I was expecting the Grom to be just a little bigger than the Gorilla, but I was so surprised how massive the Grom looked and felt in comparison. I was shocked actually.

I have a tiny little area between two walls for parking my Gorilla, and I'm a little concerned that when I upgrade(?) to the Grom that it will not fit. However doing a (very) basic length check, it seems that the Grom isn't that much longer than the Gorilla, just a lot taller.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
One other observation: I was happy to see that the Grom looked much better in person that I thought it did in pictures. Even stock, I was nicely impressed.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I sat on one the other day. I ride a Honda Gorilla custom (see pic). I was expecting the Grom to be just a little bigger than the Gorilla, but I was so surprised how massive the Grom looked and felt in comparison. I was shocked actually.

I have a tiny little area between two walls for parking my Gorilla, and I'm a little concerned that when I upgrade(?) to the Grom that it will not fit. However doing a (very) basic length check, it seems that the Grom isn't that much longer than the Gorilla, just a lot taller.
That's a nice looking ride you got there. ;)

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I don't care about sitting on it. I know I won't fit and it'll be too small or me. That's 1/2 the fun. It's a mini bike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts