Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there are any fellow Torontoians around this forum? Have you actually received your Grom yet, or are you still a prospective Grom owner?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wondering if there are any fellow Torontoians around this forum? Have you actually received your Grom yet, or are you still a prospective Grom owner?
Toronto checking in here. Was just going to throw up the same thread. Saw the VanCity Grom count and thought no way those 'Nucks fans get to have the leg up here too.

Maybe if our thread gets bigger than their thread they'll riot :cool::cool: /sarc or is it.... :D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in mississauga and i got the first red 'grom' last weekend from 'ready honda' (had a deposit down for 3 months). when i picked up my bike last weekend, they had the other red 'grom' on display for sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking forward in owning one of this bad ass.... I don't see much ruckus in TO but hopefully see more of this on the road.
I'm in Taiwan now and reading some article that this grom was built in Taiwan. Taiwanese use scooter in their daily commute but haven't see any grom yet.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm looking forward in owning one of this bad ass.... I don't see much ruckus in TO but hopefully see more of this on the road.
I'm in Taiwan now and reading some article that this grom was built in Taiwan. Taiwanese use scooter in their daily commute but haven't see any grom yet.
A ruckus would still be nice, you can probably find one used in good condition for cheap but Grom's are the in thing, get a GROM! And of course let us know when you do :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, from Toronto here. Put down a deposit for the Grom about a month ago from Powersports Honda in Markham. Sales guy said it should be arriving sometime in March.
I just hope the weather's good enough by then. I can't wait to ride this thing!! And this will be my first bike.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts