Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Salisbury every other week. I've got one deposit at Team Charlotte Powersports in Charlotte and another deposit back home in Texas.

·
Registered
71 Posts
No, no GROM yet. Are you going through Mr Motorcycle?
nah..a few years ago.. i tried to buy a Honda Ruckus and a Metro there brand new.. they would not budge on the price.. i was going to pay CASH for 2 of them out the door.. they wouldnt budge.. so i went to Greensboro and got both.. so for the GROM i didnt even think about MR MOTO.. I went with the dealer in Hendo.. Family owned and operated.. those guys were the best..

decayinjack... We will be in Salisbury for a Honda Ruckus ride next weekend.. there might be some GROMs there

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah..a few years ago.. i tried to buy a Honda Ruckus and a Metro there brand new.. they would not budge on the price.. i was going to pay CASH for 2 of them out the door.. they wouldnt budge.. so i went to Greensboro and got both.. so for the GROM i didnt even think about MR MOTO.. I went with the dealer in Hendo.. Family owned and operated.. those guys were the best..

decayinjack... We will be in Salisbury for a Honda Ruckus ride next weekend.. there might be some GROMs there
Cool, I've dealt with Schroader's before. They had the BEST price in the country for the Goldwing F6B went they first came out.

That Ruckus is nasty! Hope to see it in person sometime.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cool, I've dealt with Schroader's before. They had the BEST price in the country for the Goldwing F6B went they first came out.

That Ruckus is nasty! Hope to see it in person sometime.
yah.. everyone over there was cool.. We had a ride not to long ago down in Hendo.. called the Hillbilly Ride.. lol.. Composimo was the host.. we had a bunch of guys with Rucks from all over the state and Eastern TN..

hope to have a ride this fall with the GROMs if we EVER GET THEM!!!

lol.. sometime in October we usually do a Fall Ride in Robbinsville..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are big bikes allowed on these rides? lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cool I'm near Asheville too! Rutherford county, out by Rutherfordton/Forest City area (pretty much straight south of Marion). Used to live in Flat Rock and Mills River before that though. No Grom here, but I'm always down for a meet up/ride :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool I'm near Asheville too! Rutherford county, out by Rutherfordton/Forest City area (pretty much straight south of Marion). Used to live in Flat Rock and Mills River before that though. No Grom here, but I'm always down for a meet up/ride :D
Mills River is actually where I live. Easier to say "near Asheville" because more people know about Asheville than Mills River.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mills River is actually where I live. Easier to say "near Asheville" because more people know about Asheville than Mills River.
Cool deal... yea I was right over past the airport, between Airport Rd and 191. Def let me know if you want to meet up sometime! I'm always down for somebody to grab some dinner with too, lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Picking up my Grom tomorrow! Got all of paperwork and paying done tonight but the bike hadn't completed their setup. Wasn't happy about the $200 doc fee but they didn't gouge me anywhere else. I'd buy from them again but next time I'll know to negotiate a discount up front to offset that "mandatory" fee. After I pick up the bike tomorrow, I'm driving to Richmond for the holiday weekend with the grom in the back of the truck. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good riding weather this weekend!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Mooresville, not to far from any of you guys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts