Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks floes - i just found a shop in bangkok.
They will have a 200cc bore kit in stock in about 2 weeks. Probably gonna grab that before its gone. Will keep you posted ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i cant wait :D Might cruise around tomorrow and try to find a shop who has it in stock. There a few MSX shops popping up in the city lately.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i am very envious of your access to GROM/MSX parts and owning a GROM/MSX in general.

Take some photos.pictures!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got an email from Yuminashi :)

We don't have a store in Pattaya, but if you want to get tuning advise, or if you want to have the parts installed on your bike, then we would like to advise you to wait one month, because we are opening our first Yuminashi factory store at Rojana Road in Lamtasao (GPS 14°16'09.54" N 100°41'13.83" E) near Ayutthaya the old capital of Siam.

We open this factory first store because we feel there is a need from the end user to have direct contact with our company.
If you send me a message in one month or so, then I can inform you if the factory store in Lamtasao is running, so that you can give us a visit and we can ensure you to get maximum performance.

I will be also there on a frequently basis, and as native European I speak English, German, French and Dutch.
It's a 2 hour drive from Pattaya and if you would like to meet me then it's better to send me a message first so that I can check and confirm with you if I will be at the Lamtasao location at the moment from you visit...

Best Regards,

Reggy Bodden
CEO Masato Co., Ltd.
Masato Yuminashi Engineering

·
Registered
259 Posts
Supernice, if you have the chance, try to get to reggy, hes the big (belgian) guy behind this company! Tell him hi from belgium :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish they would deliver parts already. Waiting 1 month and driving 2 hours to buy parts is not exactly 'comfortable'.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i know how you are feeling, but look from the bright side.. you live in thailand.. europe and america have to wait longer (and god knows how much longer) for those sexy parts!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you Yuminashi. The website has one kit advertised (160cc) but says it's currently unavailable. When will it be available and what happened to the larger kit referred to above? Does the kit come with ecu adjustment?

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts