Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I sell replacement decals and i have taken them off two bikes. I used a hair dryer but you can use a heat gun. You have to BE CAREFUL with a heat gun tho, you can melt the plastic

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any pictures with them off

Also did you get the glue off finally or did it leave a mark. Thinking removing the sticker making it a tad more stealth like

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can use goo-gone or WD-40 to remove the glue left behind. PB Blaster works even better. Spray on a rag and wipe.. I can make orange replacement stickers. I have an ad on here and on ebay, $20 for all 6 through paypal or you can get them from ebay for $24.99. I have just about any color vinyl you can think of..

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got it! I emailed the email adress that was with your paypal. They will ship Monday, and I hope to see some pictures with them installed! I sold orange already, but havent seen pictures.. Thanks again

·
Registered
38 Posts
Shelby! I'm the one with the orange. I haven't gotten my white plastics yet. I don't think orange would look so great on red ;) I'll post when it's done.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Cool, Im real excited to see the orange on white... My buddies grom has been in my garage for a month now and mine is supposed to be in around the 17th-18th and I want white for mine... But I may paint it something else.... Hmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts