Honda Grom Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Im not overly concerned about the whine im sure its just the clutches/gears I can't really hear it out of first gear and once I decide on the route im taking the exhaust(thinking about doing my own full titanium... ill keep you posted) I'm sure I won't hear it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
whitedevilws6 said:
Someone clearly doesn't even...
Unyaaaay, cause you in the shop!

So what's the verdict:

Bent, broken, or mystery?

RedLon said:
I rode for 250km then tore it down for mods 5 days ago. Supposed to have an exhaust system and tail eliminator ready to ride by the weekend. supposed to be in the mid teens for temp so I will only wear one snowsuit. Studded tires on the way j/k :)
Unyaaaay, torn apart, in pieces.

Spring will be here soon, but looks like the lakes may see some action.

Im not overly concerned about the whine im sure its just the clutches/gears I can't really hear it out of first gear and once I decide on the route im taking the exhaust(thinking about doing my own full titanium... ill keep you posted) I'm sure I won't hear it.
If it seems normal, all is well.

I rode for 250km then tore it down for mods 5 days ago. Supposed to have an exhaust system and tail eliminator ready to ride by the weekend. supposed to be in the mid teens for temp so I will only wear one snowsuit. Studded tires on the way j/k :)
In case you weren't just kidding about the studded tires:

Ice Studding

(It's the other Grom Forum, but Team Grom isn't bounded by borders.)

Honda grom must be trying to bump his way up the list lol. Aside from a bit of rattle from the headlight cowl and that god awful whine that is slowly going away my grom is daily ridden. I'm 6'4" and 220.
Yaaaaay/wonder about the whining, rattles aren't much.

Still ticking +4

FXCLM5 said:
lol some ppl have more than 1x bike, that go faster than 55mph,

my groms new less then 200 miles, but its a toy and i cant rail on it and drag kneee cuz itll drag peg lift the rear and highside me......

thats what the r1's for
Yaaaaay! +3

Novelty owner and rider, running great!

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
^^^ consolidated your posts for you. it's easier to read a multiquote than 5 individual messages

Reactions: FatKidRadio

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its a bummer when stuff breaks that shouldnt.Im 175 and the bike is still pretty new .I knew when I bought it I would probly spend alot of money on it... guess I better ride it alot so if its gonna break I ve got the winter to tweak stuff. Dont sell the Ruck ? Ha no never!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts