Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else out there that is brave enough to punish their motorcycles with this heat? If the wind isn't burning your skin on the freeway, how else do you know that you are having a good time?

·
Registered
28 Posts
it's not that bad... but I use a Texas Cool Vest for about 2.5hrs of 65 degree coolness to my torso with their standard vest and packs, I have had mine since 2003.

·
Registered
233 Posts
it's not that bad... but I use a Texas Cool Vest for about 2.5hrs of 65 degree coolness to my torso with their standard vest and packs, I have had mine since 2003.
interesting this is the first time I have seen or heard about a vest like this. Smart thinking though. Is it really worth the $275 dollars though. and how long does it keep you cool for?

·
Registered
28 Posts
interesting this is the first time I have seen or heard about a vest like this. Smart thinking though. Is it really worth the $275 dollars though. and how long does it keep you cool for?
Actually they are only $149 with a single set of cool packs, they charge in 20 minutes in ice water.. no need for 2 sets in my opinion unless I worked outside continuously. the best thing about them is you can work in the yard, garage during the summer and also be comfortable.. it feels great having your core so cool... inside a motorcycle jacket is really nice. Sorry about the delay in responses.. work/life got busy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts