Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called ASV and asked about shorty levers for the Grom. The gentleman asked me to take pictures of the levers and text them to him. He called back and sent me levers he thought would work, and asked me to call him back if they did. I got the levers the other day. I did pay the blemish price for them. $130 for the pair. They dropped right in. ASV will be listing them on the site.

C/5 Sport Clutch Lever Part# CRC510

ASV Sport Streetbike Brake Lever C/5 Series Part #BRC514 or F3 Series Part #BRF314

·
Registered
995 Posts
Even the company name engraving looks cool, it flows in with the design so it looks like it just belongs their. How do the levers feel?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even the company name engraving looks cool, it flows in with the design so it looks like it just belongs their. How do the levers feel?
They feel good. I have ASV shorty levers on other bikes.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are very nice. Good price too! What was the blemish?
I have ASV blem levers on a couple other bikes and can never find it. I was told by the guy at ASV is it's usually the logo thats a bit off. But I don't see it. On this deal, I don't think they are blems. He was just helping me out because I was testing for them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I called ASV and asked about shorty levers for the Grom. The gentleman asked me to take pictures of the levers and text them to him. He called back and sent me levers he thought would work, and asked me to call him back if they did. I got the levers the other day. I did pay the blemish price for them. $130 for the pair. They dropped right in. ASV will be listing them on the site.

C/5 Sport Clutch Lever Part# CRC510

ASV Sport Streetbike Brake Lever C/5 Series Part #BRC514 or F3 Series Part #BRF314

Sweet! I like the red dial with the black levers. You got a nice deal on them. Are they refurbed?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Sweet! I like the red dial with the black levers. You got a nice deal on them. Are they refurbed?
Yeah the red dial does help to add a bit more detail to the bike, but I would rather have it in black, all black levers :D or even in a gold that come close to the gold on our forks :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
love it. and will probably be hunting for a set. unless i go with handguards instead

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been looking and cant find that kinda price.. would love a pair. Definetly the levers are one of the first things thas gotta go! Anybody let me know if they find em that cheap? I ll keep looking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts