Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
I wouldn't recommend running from the cops on a bike especially when they're in a helicopter but It would be cool to see it go down like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0vqtMGlvqk]Honda Civic Race Chase By Police Helicopter - YouTube[/ame]

Crazy video but those guys are idiots, didn't have to run like that in the first place, but they did get away.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't recommend running from the cops on a bike especially when they're in a helicopter but It would be cool to see it go down like this:

Honda Civic Race Chase By Police Helicopter - YouTube

Crazy video but those guys are idiots, didn't have to run like that in the first place, but they did get away.
That was actually pretty sweet that they got away.... Was kinda confused that no cops ever went by with lights on or anything.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Both video's were cool.

·
Registered
995 Posts
That was actually pretty sweet that they got away.... Was kinda confused that no cops ever went by with lights on or anything.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Me too, I guess they were going too fast for cops to intercept and it was hard to predict where they would be going as they stuck to streets so it was hard to setup road blocks or anything like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.