Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone here in AZ!! If you have now, or plan to own in the future, a Honda Grom and would like to ride with fellow enthusiasts, then
post up here and we will try and get together. The riding weather is back and I am ready to hit the streets!! If you are interested in riding with my other club, the Arizona Ruckstars (Honda Ruckus based) we have a ride TONIGHT!! post up and I will respond in a couple hours with the deets. We will be meeting around 7-7:30 and riding to meet my bud Glen and his club the Phoenix Scooter club at around 8pm or so. Hit this thread with suggestions/ride ideas or for any info. I will try to help all of us enjoy owning these AWESOME little bikes;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The meet/ride tonite is at 7:30pm at OHSO Nano Brewery at 4900 e. Indian School Rd. Phx. We will wait for a few and then ride up to meet the phx Scooter club at In-N-Out on Scottsdale rd. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good turnout for the ride. Met up with Tom and his Ruckus trailer traveling around north America too!! Here are a couple of pics of my G and toms ruck.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do Sir!!! Welcome to the page. Might be riding tomorrow night? Hit back if you are down. Prob only a couple of guys but still more fun than one:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going to the Greek Fest in chandler at 5 for a couple hours and then coming home to ride!! Will post up where and when later but looks like a couple of Ruckus guys will be there too!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice ride tonight! Met up with a few people including Deon on his modded WHITE Grom:p Looks soooo nice in white. Hope to ride with you again. Sounds like he has some plans for more reworking on his ride. Can't wait to see whats next:) Here are a couple pics of the "G"s together on Mill ave.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya, I like it too. Here are some new pics of the handlebar mod I did today. love it and the new, more aggressive riding position.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Arizona White Grom

Need to figure out how to post photos into the forum it self.

Check out my photos on Instagram @ DDpivot #ddpivot or facebook at DeonDwyer - got lots of the modification photos up on both of these.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts