Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm always carrying something. I'll probably make a custom hard-mount for sport soft bags. Did this on my VFR800 and can't live without 'em.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I use an ICON Primer Pack. It's the perfect commuting size for everyday life and it serves a dual purpose: Tank Bag and/or Backpack so I don't have to worry about leaving it unattended on my bike. There's also the ICON Urban Tank Bag for larger items (I.e. school books, laptop, cloths, items for longer trips, etc...) that serves the same purpose. The Urban can also hold your helmet and has a clear cover for either a map or a tablet/GPS/smartphone so you can navigate on the go.

The perfect answer to my needs, given the situation at hand. Very durable too I must add.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Backpack sir!
I wonder if Givi will jump on board for the Grom. They make racks for other Hondas. I have a vfr800 with Givi racks and side bags. Don't know how i ever rode without them before XD they are very useful.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I'm the same way. It's not that I want to turn the grom into a touring bike. Top speed and range really kill that thought. It's just that I'm used to having side bags or at least a top case to carry small stuff when I'm out and about.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Backpack sir!
I wonder if Givi will jump on board for the Grom. They make racks for other Hondas. I have a vfr800 with Givi racks and side bags. Don't know how i ever rode without them before XD they are very useful.
I just know GIVI will not give up the opportunity to make a box fit on the grom. It wouldn't be long till they come up with the proper brackets to make it fit, it's just a matter of getting their hands on a Grom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts