Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

To each their own, but I'm not ready to give up my sport-bikes just yet. Don't have the time any more to have more than one toy, so if I win the Grom, I'm going to use it as a pit bike - a very nice pit bike at that!

Here's my current ride:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome, LOVE your bike, the Ducati 1199 is one of my favorite bikes around! Do you have any video's of it in action?

Can't blame you for being here mainly for the chance to win a grom it's why a lot of people are here hahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, LOVE your bike, the Ducati 1199 is one of my favorite bikes around! Do you have any video's of it in action?
Thanks everyone!

So far I only have made one video from an almost completely rained-out trip to the Smoky Mountains last month. Planning on doing a ton of track days and will have multiple angles of that action.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9x2HhkatmM]Ducati 1199 Panigale w/Termignoni Mountain Ride with TC Activating on Bridgestone S20s - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love my old gen 1 multistrada. when I was riding it. Other than that owning a duc sucks.
Most, not all, most of the duc riders owned them just to own a ducati, dealing the shops sucked, maintaince costs (valve checks every 6k miles) were crazy,and dealing with a tank that warped b/c of ethanol while the factory refused to acknowledge it was the breaking point. But yeah it was the best bike I every rode, and the worst bike I ever owned!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Yes exactly one for each occasion. One for the long rides and speed and one for the hoonage in parking lots and getting around with superb mileage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Beautiful ducati. Nothing wrong with having multiple bikes for different occasions. Ride them all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.