Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some accessories from Bikerzbits and their web site states - Thailand Post Airmail ~ 14 days - maybe in Thailand but not to the US
I ordered my products on 1/13/2014 and still nothing. Bikerzbits states that it is out of their control and I should call Thailand Post. I specifically bought from this vendor because I thought I would get my parts in ~ 14 days.
The emailed invoice came with a tracking # and this is what it shows to this date.
DATETIME Scan Location Description
January 17, 2014 16:52:15 WANG THEWAWET Accept
January 17, 2014 16:56:30 WANG THEWAWET Items Into Container
January 17, 2014 16:56:35 WANG THEWAWET Dispatch
January 18, 2014 08:59:59 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received
January 18, 2014 13:51:33 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Departure From Outward OE

·
Registered
998 Posts
Bought some accessories from Bikerzbits and their web site states - Thailand Post Airmail ~ 14 days - maybe in Thailand but not to the US
I ordered my products on 1/13/2014 and still nothing. Bikerzbits states that it is out of their control and I should call Thailand Post. I specifically bought from this vendor because I thought I would get my parts in ~ 14 days.
The emailed invoice came with a tracking # and this is what it shows to this date.
DATETIME Scan Location Description
January 17, 2014 16:52:15 WANG THEWAWET Accept
January 17, 2014 16:56:30 WANG THEWAWET Items Into Container
January 17, 2014 16:56:35 WANG THEWAWET Dispatch
January 18, 2014 08:59:59 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received
January 18, 2014 13:51:33 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Departure From Outward OE
more than likely they were waiting to make sure the funds for the product you bought was in their bank account before the order was shipped. If you bought the item via paypal you could see the money xfer on the fly if you logged into your paypal account.

I have a visa bank account so I log in and notice when money was xfer to which ever business account that I bought products from via internet and I would know that my product was shipped due to the fact that the business that sold me the product would send me a shipping tracking number.

In the USA you have to deal with US Customs, and any other Federal agencys that like to snoop into your over seas purchase.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more than likely they were waiting to make sure the funds for the product you bought was in their bank account before the order was shipped. If you bought the item via paypal you could see the money xfer on the fly if you logged into your paypal account.

I have a visa bank account so I log in and notice when money was xfer to which ever business account that I bought products from via internet and I would know that my product was shipped due to the fact that the business that sold me the product would send me a shipping tracking number.

In the USA you have to deal with US Customs, and any other Federal agencys that like to snoop into your over seas purchase.
Funds were taken out 1/12/2014. They were quick to take the funds out but slow on the shipping. They were waiting on a back order before shipping my parts out and did not even tell me that they were waiting on a back order which took 5 days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got my parts! ~ 33 days later....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Chinese New Year has been slowing down a lot of transactions lately. I've had several orders from asia that took about two weeks more then usual to go through, but now it seems back to normal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts