Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,

Love the forums, Im very involved with a handful of forums for the bikes I have and local too. Saw this Grom at the Laguna Seca races over the weekend in person finally and man does it look like a blast to mash around on.

Obviously Id love to win one, Id probably use it for around town and many-o-wheelies :D So much cooler than a scooter, and im sure its so fun you CAN tell your friends about it ;) Haha

Cant wait till more of these are on the streets and the mods that will come!

(I may be 6'3...But Id totally still ride one! lol)

-Nic

Reactions: BF519

·
Registered
995 Posts
welcome to the forum

congrats on actually being able to see and sit on one in person. You should start looking at all the modifications you can do just in case you win :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Thanks man!

I have been skimming through the vendors and mods to see whats already out there. More than expected which is awesome.

·
Registered
157 Posts
^ Thanks man!

I have been skimming through the vendors and mods to see whats already out there. More than expected which is awesome.
Have you seen the accessories thread on all the parts? Jeebus there is a heck load of them I don;t even know where to start.

What is going to be your first?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lol

Awesome pose for the camera. Nice to see that it was bolted to the ground on a stand. Most of the time when you get to sit on unreleased bike they are so uptight with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ Haha, when on the pegs, my knee caps almost went above the tank, lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
^ Haha, when on the pegs, my knee caps almost went above the tank, lol
Wow so If you ever stand up on the pegs then you would not be able to reach the handle bars without have to crouch down and hurt your back. doesn't sound to comfortable for you my friend but... YOLO!:hellangel:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yaaaa, it'd be a little small but so fun. Id probably have to ride it like I ride my flattracker xr100...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts