Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted something about this in another Grom forum and it's going no where. Figured I'd post it here as I feel this ones more active.

My self and a few other groms are meeting up at champions honda in cocoa Sunday the 20th and riding from the shop to bike week with a few possible stops along the way for maybe a mini race or two.

562 King St
Cocoa, FL 32922-7402
United States

This is my place of work and I got the ok to use the parking lot for trailers and whatever else you use to get your Grom here for the ride to Daytona.

I figured a good time to meet up would be 10 and head out by 1030-11ish pending on people running late.

I have seen some people talking about going on the groms this year so why not all try and get together and make it a fun group ride and roll in together.

I wouldn't mind if rucks came as well as we got invited to the Orlando to cocoa beach ride so if you know some ruck guys, send them a link.

If you have any suggestions post them up asap.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you get a chance, check out the AIME motorcycle expo that weekend in Orlando. This is a new show, usually reserved only for dealers, but being opened up to the public on the weekend, after the dealer version earlier in the week.
You will be blown away by the manufacturers set up to show their wears.
I will not be attending this year, but mostly likely next year we will have a bigger booth.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you get a chance, check out the AIME motorcycle expo that weekend in Orlando. This is a new show, usually reserved only for dealers, but being opened up to the public on the weekend, after the dealer version earlier in the week.
I will not be attending this year, but mostly likely next year we will have a bigger booth.

I actually just missed the sign up date to get in free through my work and now I can't get off because everyone else is already going:(

·
Registered
166 Posts

a big bike rider friend of mine was trying to talk me into going. i'm considering it up i think my girl wants to plan a surprise outing for us since i won't be going to the Gap next weekend.

Floppy, i'll prolly meet you guys out there on Sunday

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a big bike rider friend of mine was trying to talk me into going. i'm considering it up i think my girl wants to plan a surprise outing for us since i won't be going to the Gap next weekend.

Floppy, i'll prolly meet you guys out there on Sunday
You should for sure! I'm really just looking forward to the ride to Daytona and I guess doing the loop with everyone if we all decide to do it. I don't care to much for the actual walking around part as much, but I'm down for whatever.

As for deals gap, plan it for April. I'm bringing the superturd and the Grom, plus April is the best time up at the gap with 0 traffic and 0 cops.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Nice to hear maybe i'll run in to you guys around that time not confirmed yet but I might be down there with the grom. Aristok. is going down too but with his CBR600RR.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
in for some photos of the event afterwards. it'll be nice to see some groms show up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts