Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
is this real? (kinda not safe for work btw)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-4DddLrwI"]Black Bike Week (Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

uhm.. probably NSFW but i did not know something like this existed...

its interesting that they separate black bike week from white bike week. But in reality noone is stopping black people from joining the other bike week. looks like a bunch of crazyness.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
looks fun!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea I should have done that. Sorry.

I actually finished watching it after I posted it and realized its very NSFW later on.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hahaha awesome....

i went ahead and changed your title only because my boss walked by right when i opened it and saw some black ass on the screen lol. my boss dudes are cool so no worries here, but i could see people not liking that.
Lmao my ass of if you only knew hahaha good job on the change though.

Crazy!

·
Registered
201 Posts
LOL is there a difference in culture perhaps? Or maybe black folks don't feel welcome among the burly white trash that congregates for regular bike week?

as an aside anyone thinking about taking their GROM down to bike week this year? We should see about getting a Gromforum meetup going on there, represent and all you know ;)

·
Registered
995 Posts
i thought that was pretty awesome, Ruff Ryders are one of the sickest bike crews around. DMX really did it up for them, even till today everyone bumps to it, got to love it

·
Registered
218 Posts
I went a few years ago when I was stationed in NC, it was pretty much nothing but stretched busas and old chevys on 26's, it sucked.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Life and fun is what you make it. Good times are in the mind and soul. Some like it some don't

So in life you only live once, remember that and you will be ok.

·
Registered
336 Posts
As a seasoned veteran Myrtle Beach visitor, I will tell you right now that Myrtle is anything but sleepy. Well, nowadays it is, but a few years back that place was buck wild from April through October. Went there every single weekend while it was warm. Those few years I got my lifetime quota of partying, and then some. Y'all are missin out!

Also, the whole black and white thing really isn't like that. Pretty much, "white" bike week is all the Harley riders and cruisers, and the week after, aka "black" bike week, is for the sport bikes. I've seen everything from a turbo 'Busa to a Boss Hoss 632.

And when it's not bike week, there's always something else going on. Probably the single most fun town in my life thusfar. But...adventure is out there...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol i actually found this video after watching some video about those bikers who ganged up on that range rover.

I guess bikers beating up cars is related to black bike week?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Everyone gets akick out of something different I wouldnt mind checking it out ust to get a feel for it. Can go wrong with jiggling booties hahahahaha. and don't forget what one guy mentioned. The three things in life that you should never pay for... ;)

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
They have cracked down alot. Cant get away with near as much as you use to be able to.

Reactions: whitedevilws6

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not even going to bother posting it on here but I'm on another motorcycle forum and I passed by a youtube channel specifically for this LOL. just search RR marquez on youtube

1 - 20 of 21 Posts