Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has access to 1 more Black Grom at the moment. (He will bring it from a Powerhouse dealer quickly if it has not sold). This Grom could be sold at any time so if interested, act fast. He can take your deposit over the phone via credit card during business hours. This $500 deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. He did a straight up deal with me and no surprises. My second new purchase from Star City Powersports.

If you are from Virginia, your Price will be $3576.87 OTD ready to ride w/ tags etc.

If you are out of State, your price should be ~

$2999 Grom
$125 destination
$150 assembly
$119.00 processing

You pay taxes/tags when you get to your home state.

Contact info copied from his email:

Brian Blankenship
contact me directly at 540-339-7538, if I don’t answer then just leave a message. I will require a $500 non-refundable deposit and pick up before the end of month.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks for posting this, aren't these black groms becoming harder to find these days? Might be worth the trip to get it now rather than waiting for who knows when

·
Registered
998 Posts
too bad when you gals/guys post about seeing one at the dealer you would add what state you are from since us guys/buyers in Calif and Hawaii are going to be waiting till Dec 2013 or Jan 2014 to get our Groms in as told by the dealers.

I've ordered a Black one and the OTD price is going to be $3650 from one dealer in Berkeley and $3,600 in Hollister. Depending which dealer get's theirs first I will buy from them and post on this website that I have dibs on another Grom and I'm very low on the waiting list such as one and two so this will give a Grom buyer in Northern Calif a chance to get their Grom with out waiting on a long list or getting screwed by some money gouging dealer.

I've already have my replacement parts lined up and bought, such as the tires are going to be Michelin Pure Sports, HID light kit, White replacement plastic which are going to be painted, 14T counter gear, luggage rack and that is it for now.

The OEM Honda Grom white body plastic are coming from Tyga which also includes the luggage rack and 14T counter sprocket. $340.98 shipped overseas to my house in San Jose Calif. Cost more to ship from overseas, it cost me $76+ for shipping alone.

The HID system came from Bombay from Southern Calif, $54.50 shipped to my house

tires from BikeBandit, Michelin fronts 120/70-12 $45.95, rear 140/70-12 $48.95, with free shipping to my house.

·
Registered
92 Posts
There are actually quite a few of them around if you really look, here in Minnesota there is one at a dealership just outside Minneapolis, one used one for sale on CL and my buddy who lives near Madison, WI says their dealership has one.

Not sure why other parts of the country can't get dealers elsewhere to ship them theirs so they can sell them in areas that could use them but I feel bad for you guys still waiting. Mines tucked away for winter but the mod parts are starting to trickle in now that it's hibernation season.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts