Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you guys get your Grom/MSX125, don't let this happen to you! Be safe out there guys....

·
Registered
74 Posts
that's pretty bad, i hope the rider is alright, accident looks pretty bad.
helmet, gloves, etc are definitely needed when riding, would suck to not have that gear in a situation like this.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Just like any other bike the Honda Grom could still do you damage if you don't ride responsibly. The Honda Grom is not tamed so the rider was pretty much putting his own life at risk.

·
Registered
255 Posts
There is a freakin running shoe on the ground which is probably the rider's. I just hope that the Grom doesn't attract a bunch of squids that will drive up the insurance cost. Whenever you do stunts of any sorts regardless of the kind of bike you should being wearing protections. Thos running shoes have no ankle support. Hope he's alright. Poor Grom... :(

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Well I think this is the first official Honda Grom / MSX 125 that went down. The Grom look salvageable at least the front hugger, side fairing and handle bar and lever needs to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
ouch. that sucks

·
Registered
106 Posts
It bounds to happen, especially for a bike that is built to do tricks on. I do consider the Grom to be a bit of a stunt bike. Just look at the promo released by Honda.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
It will happen a lot. As cheap as they are a lot will be totals and parts will be plentiful. Like the crf50

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
owww...

those handlebars are DONE.

Would like to see more photos of above accident. I am assuming it is a MSX 125.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
New gold handle bars, new projector headlight if he didn't already have one. New fairings ;)

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
ouch!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts