Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen any of the MSX 125 thai sites that have these mods for sale? If not, I would love to keep this thread going and compile info for a cafe racer style grom. anyone else interested?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'm sure there is more interest in all of the other themes.

It seems like the general consensus is that these are custom one off MSX125s

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those a e pretty cool looking but I feel like in person with the small grom proportions it may not look as good.

I think it may look more toyish than anything. I think the aesthetic mods will have to really make sense for the scale of the bike.

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks great! But there are a lot of hours of very skilled labor tied up in this machine. Like chye stated, most of those parts look one off. Especially the fairing, tank, and even the tube swingarm

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
cool concept but I would stick to a more modern look for the grom.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'd like to get more information about how all of these show bikes were built though.

Shame I can't find any build info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone seen any of the MSX 125 thai sites that have these mods for sale? If not, I would love to keep this thread going and compile info for a cafe racer style grom. anyone else interested?

This is awesome! This is the styling I love....How much for this kit in America?
Seriously, what smooth lines

·
Registered
7 Posts
that style looks absolutely beautiful. Problem is that I will be in my full leathers every time i get on the grom which will lead to scratched and broken fairings from pushing it in all of my favorite corners. I plan on lowsiding the shit out this bike

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love the cafe' racer look and have had several big singles over the years, but the clip-ons are a little hard on my old, arthritic wrists nowadays... I guess I'm more of a fast touring person now...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts