Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all~
I'm a relatively new rider, just bought my first bike last September - 2007 Suzuki GS500F. Hoping to upgrade to a 600 later this year (and also win the contest... hehe).
I was sooooo nervous about motorcycles, because of the dangers... but eventually the overwhelming desire to learn got the best of me and I took the MSF class in my area to learn how to ride and saved up to buy my first bike.
I love riding in the canyons, but I haven't ventured very far from home yet, here are some pics from my little adventures...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, the second picture is taken from Mulholland Hwy aka "The Snake"... near The Rock Store.
And the one by the ocean is Encinal Canyon Rd.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello all~
I'm a relatively new rider, just bought my first bike last September - 2007 Suzuki GS500F. Hoping to upgrade to a 600 later this year (and also win the contest... hehe).
I was sooooo nervous about motorcycles, because of the dangers... but eventually the overwhelming desire to learn got the best of me and I took the MSF class in my area to learn how to ride and saved up to buy my first bike.
I love riding in the canyons, but I haven't ventured very far from home yet, here are some pics from my little adventures...

I had a GS500E, loved that bike. It was uglier than ugly but was a total champ.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha... I think the F version is a bit of an ugly duckling as well. But definitely a champ... I've made some pretty silly beginner mistakes and it's handled my noob-ness very well. ^^;

·
Registered
149 Posts
Girls that ride = Coolest women on the planet. Welcome aboard. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts