Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking about for about 3 months now. i started lurking about the same time i put a deposit down on a 'red grom'. i would have joined up last weekend, but i picked up the first grom to be sold from 'ready honda', and have been too busy having fun blasting around the neighbourhood to log in and register.

other bikes in my current collection include a honda ruckus, crf100, crf50, and a highly modified street plated yamaha ttr125le (lights, signals, big bore kit, pipe, springs, and 17" wheels (street legal mini-motard)).

i haven't decided how many mod's i want to do with the grom. i'm really enjoying the quiet stealth mode of the grom.

mississauga is in southern ontario and a suburb of toronto if you want to know where i am.

:):):)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i haven't had any time to do any mod's to the 'grom' as of yet. just trying to get in as much riding in before the snow starts falling around here. mod's currently planned are some extra acerbis hand guards i've got laying around, some hollow axles and skateboard wheels for a set of axle sliders, a rear fender eliminator and cosmetically, i think i'm going to change the front fender to black and add one of those black lower engine fairing things to cover up the header. the grom is currently very stock and red (just like my ruckus) so i'm not posting any pictures of it yet. my crf has a stock engine and frame (i do have an aftermarket frame but haven't had the time to install it (and black aluminum rear rim for that matter)). the ttr125le is cool cause it's an air cooled 125cc 4-stroke like the 'grom'. it's 5 speed thou.

:D:D:D

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts