Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got a picture of it on your phone?

Then put a "lost/stolen tag" on it, and if stopped, show picture to cop along with application/receipt for perm tag.

Worst case, they write a ticket and you show proof of tag upon arrival to clerk of courts for dismissal

·
Registered
998 Posts
Don't need no dealer's tag your registration papers to the DMV is all you need. I take off my dealers tag as soon as I leave the dealers parking lot and I even take off the dealers lic plate frame. I'm not advertising for the dealer at all. All their junk comes off.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So you had a dealer plate?

I see how people use them on cars and have them taken all the time. Its a free bee to drive cars, that is why they are stolen. Hope everything goes well, let us know what your going to do.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a dealer tag on the way right now. Should be back in business soon.

I'm in South Carolina right now, so I have to wait for my stuff to get there, process, then get back to me. This is a pain in the ass, but Oregon will always be my home state. I'll probably be back there soon anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.