Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For carrying stuff, I am looking for a cargo rack for my Grom. The flat plate rack avaialble here in the states is fairly ugly. The tubular rack from Thailand looks cool, but freight is more than the rack. Any ideas or sources for cool rack? I would prefer a chrome rack.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just say no to chrome, nothing else on the bike is.

Buy from a local place that has already done a big freight order from Thailand, you'll pay less that way. I got mine from HardRacing.com

·
Registered
998 Posts
For carrying stuff, I am looking for a cargo rack for my Grom. The flat plate rack avaialble here in the states is fairly ugly. The tubular rack from Thailand looks cool, but freight is more than the rack. Any ideas or sources for cool rack? I would prefer a chrome rack.
Buy from Hardracing, they sometime buy bulk from thailand so the USA grom owners save some money. Call them up and I'm sure they will swing something on their next order from Thailand
http://www.gromforum.com/forum/hardracing-com/26641-grom-luggage-rack-like-tyga-has.html#post358818

Tyga rack that HR buys

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got that tyga rack from steady garage and I really like it. It is small, but it has handled everything I needed it to just fine. I ended up paying about $125 after everything was said and done to Canada. Maybe it will be cheaper from hard racing for you.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

We are now also stocking a U.S. Made Cargo Rack..

If anyone is interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts