Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New grom owner in bend oregon..Already chopping and modding my grom.Been into bikes,cars and girls ever since I can remeber. I love to build stuff,,and sometime love to destroy stuff..Build,bust,,repeat.

couple pics of my basic mods so far.Front blinkers,,rear fender lic plate and blinkers.

·
Registered
995 Posts
welcome to the forum!
what bikes or cars have you built in the past?
what future modification do you have planned for your grom?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the forum!
what bikes or cars have you built in the past?
what future modification do you have planned for your grom?
yesterday I started on the next mods for the grom,,intake and exhaust.Intake i'm moving to the other side of the bike and untill next summer when a better and hopefully cheaper selection of exhaust i'm modding the stock exhaust.I cut it apart and added in a straight pipe inside the stock can..looks stock,,sounds awesome!! gotta well up a brace inside then I'll post pics.

Past cars have been 64 elcamino,70 olds 442, 70 bronco,77 chevy monza spyder,,a handful of toyota 4x4's for off roading,rock crawling and just overall bashing.

my first bike was a honda z 50,had several hondas dirtbikes and 3wheelers through the years.In high school i was heavy into cafe bikes.rd350's and 400's mostly.

current list is girzzly 660,,trx450,wifes bike is trx250 and a little cheapo 150cc scooter,custom built mini chopper,,couple sleds rmk and a skidoo,and my new ride to ride with the wife my grom.

car wise is 66elcamino,29 ford roadster,cruuent project is a 70chevelle with supercharged ls swap/6speed and pro touring suspension. .I also have a toyota rock crawler currently as well.more of a truggy id say.

Yes,,i'm a full blown addict.

·
Registered
998 Posts
welcome and ride safe.

A few guys in Hawaii are buying their GROMS from Oregon since the price is way cheaper than the Hawaii price and shipping the Groms from there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$2999 + 499 set up and frieght ,,registration cost depends where you. Motorsport Hillsboro . Not sure if they still have some. I tried to deal with another dealer and they pretty much add on another few grand in goodies and only sell it that way.800 for a slip on,,,dont think so...lmao there face when I rolled in there on a new grom that I didn't buy from them.

·
Registered
995 Posts
$2999 + 499 set up and frieght ,,registration cost depends where you. Motorsport Hillsboro . Not sure if they still have some. I tried to deal with another dealer and they pretty much add on another few grand in goodies and only sell it that way.800 for a slip on,,,dont think so...lmao there face when I rolled in there on a new grom that I didn't buy from them.
Funny how that works. If some individual did that, the price on those modifications would go down, resulting in a better deal for the person buying it...hahahah

·
Registered
336 Posts
I grew up in Lakeview. Nothing like the Northwest for all of your motorcycling needs! I won't even ship my RC51 out here, it's pointless. Enjoy it while you can before the snow hits!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts