Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rear sprockets same as crf50 models $15, footpegs newer Honda sportbikes $30 billet colors, filter neede3d 38mm ebay $8
front sprockets crf 80 $10 Msx sport header $80 crf50 skidplate $20 had to re drill 1 hole and bend side mounts to fit 45 install if your handy bbr crf50 shift lever $20 bolts up gonna make a rear hand brake setup and and gonna get stiffer fork springs this week will post on results. under 400$ in parts and my turd is hauling me (200lb) and a passenger up to 60 mph and holds speed and is a wheelie machine thru 3rd gear. 4th still lacks a little but if you stand on the rear pegs it will ride wheelies:dirtbike_smilie:

anyone else have good finding on interchangability with other bikes and cheap mods

·
Registered
67 Posts
rear sprockets same as crf50 models $15,

footpegs newer Honda sportbikes $30 billet colors,

filter neede3d 38mm ebay $8

front sprockets crf 80 $10

Msx sport header $80

crf50 skidplate $20 had to re drill 1 hole and bend side mounts to fit 45 install if your handy

bbr crf50 shift lever $20 bolts up gonna make a rear hand brake setup and and gonna get stiffer fork springs this week will post on results.

under 400$ in parts and my turd is hauling me (200lb) and a passenger up to 60 mph and holds speed and is a wheelie machine thru 3rd gear. 4th still lacks a little but if you stand on the rear pegs it will ride wheelies:dirtbike_smilie:

anyone else have good finding on interchangability with other bikes and cheap mods
bored

·
Registered
106 Posts
That pipe should work with any slip on right? Also, has ANYONE ordered anything from here? I would love the swingarm with upper brace, and maybe white wheels and almost everything else they have! Any feedback about them or any products by people that actually got something... Im excited about to hear...

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
-rear sprockets same as crf50 models $15
-footpegs newer Honda sportbikes $30 billet colors,
-filter neede3d 38mm ebay $8
-front sprockets crf 80 $10
-Msx sport header $80
-crf50 skidplate $20 had to re drill 1 hole and bend side mounts to fit 45 install if your handy
-bbr crf50 shift lever $20 bolts up
cleaned the list up for you a bit

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Good stuff thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.