Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know both black and red color will never go wrong for a bike like this. But am I the only one looking for a yellow (like the one they have in Japan)?

Cheers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I wanted yellow too! But I guess I will just have to be happy with the red. Maybe next year they will get yellow, but who wants to wait that long!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
yeah you can't go wrong with red and black even if you look at most of Honda's bikes those are the usual colors they release them with.

Yellow on the other hand is not common and some might be really in to it. If you want the yellow enough just go and get the fairings sprayed probably cost you $300.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Not usually a yellow bike kind of guy but I have seen pictures of the msx in yellow and it's not that bad.

the yellow on the black just has a nice contrast to it and stands out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not usually a yellow bike kind of guy but I have seen pictures of the msx in yellow and it's not that bad.

the yellow on the black just has a nice contrast to it and stands out.

Not too shabby :D

Such a different image from what I thought in my head when thinking of a yellow bike. I wouldn't mind getting it in yellow actually. I am on my 3 black bike anyways need a change. will be getting the black honda grom but might play with some plasti dip

·
Registered
233 Posts
I wanted yellow too! But I guess I will just have to be happy with the red. Maybe next year they will get yellow, but who wants to wait that long!
Yeah maybe next year we will get some different colors in the mix. Honda will most likely do that to differentiate the years of the grom.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i want yellow too.
if plastics are available in different colors later, I will just change out plastic.

Ruckus was the same way. Different colors, different years.
I always liked the Yellow in that. (only 1 year I believe) and the recent orange.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i think if yellow black and red were available the best sellers would be black and red.

I actually think WHITE would sell very well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I only see two fairings and 1 fender. Not having a painted tank would make painting this bike extremely easy and very cheap.
Another option would be to trade plastics with a person from a different market and all you have to do is pay for shipping overseas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yellow is awesome! You could always paint it...there really isn't TOO much body work involved. Or plasti-dip, though I've never done that and know it's only a temporary change.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts