GromForum.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you been wanting to check out the Honda Grom/MSX125?!? Well now you CAN! ComposiMo Fabrication will have their GROM/MSX125 on display at their booth at the 'Fresh Meet Summer Bash' at Kean University on Sunday, June 30th!!

Be sure to stop on by, you are welcome to sit on it and see how it fits you (NO test rides, sorry). So come on by, check out the Grom/MSX125, and all the Ruckus parts and custom builds that will be there! :)

For more info about the event, check out their FaceBook page!

https://www.facebook.com/events/446147798800857/

;)

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you missed this little get-together in Jersey, be sorry.... it was a BLAST!!! :)

Thanks to all that came out, and had a chance to sit on the ol' Grom/MSX125, and i think EVERYONE who saw it and sat on it, wanted one... hahaha!

TONS of interest in the bike... just riding it around the show, i was being stopped all the time on it, answering questions, etc... Lots of people checking it out! I'm sure that there will be a few more deposits made at the dealerships thanks to this trip :) I wish Honda was behind us on this marketing they received this weekend, i'd LOVE to go to more shows and introduce people to this bad-ass little bike :)

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would have loved to come. Don't feel like traveling 300 miles. Have any more photos?
I traveled about 800 miles each way to get there... lol!

But yea, i do have pics some pics i put on Instagram... If you don't follow my Instagram, you should... i do post some of cool stuff there ;)

@composimo

Here are some other pics from the trip... I didn't really go "pic crazy" on this one.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Damn it! I wish I could have made it out there.

Any more pictures of the event?

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you missed this little get-together in Jersey, be sorry.... it was a BLAST!!! :)

Thanks to all that came out, and had a chance to sit on the ol' Grom/MSX125, and i think EVERYONE who saw it and sat on it, wanted one... hahaha!

TONS of interest in the bike... just riding it around the show, i was being stopped all the time on it, answering questions, etc... Lots of people checking it out! I'm sure that there will be a few more deposits made at the dealerships thanks to this trip :) I wish Honda was behind us on this marketing they received this weekend, i'd LOVE to go to more shows and introduce people to this bad-ass little bike :)

Looking good John. Would of loved to see the ruckus' too.

Look at those barrels just hanging lol :eek:

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately no other show pics really... i spent a ton of time talking to people at the booth, and when i wasn't talking, i was sitting in my chair nursing a toe injury from that morning (jammed my toenail BAD into my toe... felt like i ripped my toenail off)... or i was out putting around the car show on the bike looking at all the cars since i couldn't really walk that well... lol!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I traveled about 800 miles each way to get there... lol!

But yea, i do have pics some pics i put on Instagram... If you don't follow my Instagram, you should... i do post some of cool stuff there ;)

@composimo

Here are some other pics from the trip... I didn't really go "pic crazy" on this one.

Lol how much did the gas bill come up to? the attendant must have been like what is that?:cool:

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HAH! Thats actually the BEST part.... After 10+ HOURS of riding in the city, she only consumed $1.90 worth of fuel (.480-something gallons)... No 'attendant' on this pump though, it i was in the City right before we exited on the way back through Jersey to get to 'upstate' where I was staying for the weekend. :)

My friend who went up with me has a Zuma125, and filled his up at the same time i filled this up before we entered the City, and he had .2 gallons more than me to fill his back up... So if you want to compare that, it definitely gets great mileage. Also, for what its worth, it is faster and has better top-end than his Z125, which is mostly stock except for a variator or something i believe.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
that is awesome

the mileage and the sexy photos.

The GROM does look great in the wild :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts