Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow that was fast, mail person delivered my Gold shorty adjustable levers this morning, this will go good with my all Blue Grom plastic and gold rims as soon as my second Grom comes in June 15.

Thanks again HardRacing for your fast service.

Dam, my rescue dog photo bomb my setup, dog was real skinny when I found her wondering the street, tried to find the owner and also took her down to the pound "SPCA" to see if there was a micro-chip ID. I had to wait a month and post pictures around the neighborhood to see if someone lost a dog. No one showed up so I adapted the dog

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Looks Good.

And way to go on the dog. That was a good thing to do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow that was fast, mail person delivered my Gold shorty adjustable levers this morning, this will go good with my all Blue Grom plastic and gold rims as soon as my second Grom comes in June 15.

Thanks again HardRacing for your fast service.

Dam, my rescue dog photo bomb my setup, dog was real skinny when I found her wondering the street, tried to find the owner and also took her down to the pound "SPCA" to see if there was a micro-chip ID. I had to wait a month and post pictures around the neighborhood to see if someone lost a dog. No one showed up so I adapted the dog

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.
did you notice any wobbling on the clutch lever? i got a set from HR as well and it seems to have alot of play in it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you installed the levers yet? I did, and my brake light keeps staying "on". I believe the brake pin, from the front brake reservoir doesn't pop back out. do you have this problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts