Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a day trip to barbers speedway today. The trip was 200 miles total and took 8 hours with stops. We had a blast riding the curves and going through the mountains. I now have 1,000 miles on my Grom and no issues other than the seat sucks. After the trip today it hurts to sit down.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's awesome. What Protapers did you end up using and did you need risers.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pictures, can't believe you already have 1,000 miles on your grom! I think you might be the only one or one of a few members on here with a 1000+ mile grom

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
wow 1000 miles already, your ass must be tingling. Do you plan on doing anything with the seat? Gel insert or a full new seat?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow 1000 miles already, your ass must be tingling. Do you plan on doing anything with the seat? Gel insert or a full new seat?
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the seat yet. I want to keep the moto look but want a wider softer seat. I have only had the grom for about 12 day now will probably have 2000 on it by the end of this weekend if I can handle the hard seat.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the seat yet. I want to keep the moto look but want a wider softer seat. I have only had the grom for about 12 day now will probably have 2000 on it by the end of this weekend if I can handle the hard seat.
I would try looking for a seat gel and then cut the seat foam and replace it with the gel if it really bothers you. Lets see how you hold up though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
are there any direct replacements for the Grom seat? I know you said you didnt want a wider seat that would ruin the look, but is there something maybe of a memory foam or as others have said with gel that will fit and look the same as the stock Grom seat?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts