Honda Grom Forums banner

DE/MD/PA Groms?!

9K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  mad8vskillz 
#1 ·
So im from DE, right on the MD line. Anyone else in the DE/MD/Southeast PA area on here? Ill be coming home in the sept/oct time for R&R would like to get together for a ride!

#3 ·
I'm in Northern VA and would be happy to come meet you (half way) when you get back from overseas. I take it that you are a member of our armed forces? If so, thank you for your service and be very safe over there so you can get back and enjoy riding the Grom! ;)

#4 ·
wouldnt this be mid-atlantic?

#8 ·
philly crowd:
anyone who is bored on any tuesday night, there is a gathering of cafe/vintage/brit/italian riders at the abbaye on 3rd and fairmount starting around 6pm. Bunch of nice sane guys that are into bikes.
Philadelphia Riders

this week (tonight) we're doign a tech talk on restoring bikes

#12 ·
Congrats Mad8vskillz !! glad it went to a local.
When you get it, let me know, I will be down in an hour to take a test ride :)

I was supposed to be going to Kiss Cycle in Pottstown to take a look at the SOLD one they just got in, but I am busy moving, so I am not sure I will get down before it is gone.

#13 ·
i have to go get it from maryland's panhandle first ;) but sure you can try it

#16 ·
I see you race at NJMP a lot .... once they build Liberty Bell near Birdsboro, PA ... are you going to head that direction too ? it will only be a few miles from my house.
when hell freezes over you mean? if they have a carting track, definitely. Big track, maybe. It would have to get some good reviews (i won't go to pocono for example...)

#17 ·
Back in the day I did a few track days with NESBA and corner-worked some Formula USA events at Pocono, but I have not been back since. They are very anti-motorcycle anymore. Liberty Bell has come a long way, in terms of permits, since it was first just an idea. Hoping I can see an AMA race there some day this decade.

#19 ·
absolute and the others have run a couple events there this year. I got to do a session on "short east" layout. At least the pavement got better. still wouldn't sign up for a full day there and it's sketch city without spectator fencing etc.

#29 ·
there's a grom on philly craigslist for $3500

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.