Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
So basically I have a slight dilemma with my grom, I preordered my bike thinking it would be coming out early - mid August which worked perfectly for me, but now with everyone getting quotes for end of August I won't be able to pick up my bike seeing as how I have to go back to Montana and start classes on the 26th. how hard would it be to get my dealer to ship the bike elsewhere? And is there any other alternative solutions to getting my bike out to montana? But damn, do I want my grom.

· Registered
149 Posts
So basically I have a slight dilemma with my grom, I preordered my bike thinking it would be coming out early - mid August which worked perfectly for me, but now with everyone getting quotes for end of August I won't be able to pick up my bike seeing as how I have to go back to Montana and start classes on the 26th. how hard would it be to get my dealer to ship the bike elsewhere? And is there any other alternative solutions to getting my bike out to montana? But damn, do I want my grom.
I would call your dealership and explain your situation. I'm sure they can arrange something for you.

· Registered
1 Posts
Don't know where you live in Montana, but if you are going to the UofM then you could just get your bike from Five Valley Honda in Missoula, they might be able to source another one, although I'm getting the only one they were expecting :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.