Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess none of us can predict the future, but do ya'll think some dealers will actually receive some stock around the 15th?

I currently have 2 deposits down, and a third dealer just called to say they have 1 unit available for the 15th.

My local powerhouse dealer, is charging me OTD $3700, but since I'm #4 for a black from. I probably won't see it until Sept.

I found a second powerhouse in a nearby city. They are a class 5 dealership and have 6 coming in. I'm #5 on that list, i think. Since putting my deposit down, I have been able to get him to CALL me back! Their OTD price is $3500.
I emailed this dealer about a 15th delivery window, and he said no dealer in our area will be getting the grom's before the 25th.

The third location isn't a powerhouse dealer. So I'm not sure how they are getting 3 grom's. Since it is a refundable deposit, I went ahead and did it in case. It is local, their OTD is $3500 and their estimated deliver date is a week before everyone else!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Its always tough to believe any salesperson. There are informed people out there but then there are some who will just bullshit you until you die. Its a very tricky situation...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks!!! but i feel like this lady!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog]Time For A Divorce Husband Films His Wife Throwing A Tantrum When He Says No To Her (ORIGINAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.