Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sure is a ugly bike under its skins. I'm in the middle of replacing all the plastics and headlight. I also have to install a rack and tidy fender.

Best part was when my wife saw it and freaked out on me for tearing apart my brand new bike. hahahah

Attachments

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
It sure is a ugly bike under its skins. I'm in the middle of replacing all the plastics and headlight. I also have to install a rack and tidy fender.

Best part was when my wife saw it and freaked out on me for tearing apart my brand new bike. hahahah
Awesome!!! Moar pics!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow. I know you are having a blast with your Grom, but I can't imagine selling a SMC to get one.
It was getting to a point where either I was going to sell it or the police were going to tell me to sell it. I was getting a little too ambitious with my riding on it. Considering I would like to live a few more decades without being injured or in jail it was time I found a better toy for me. The Grom has been keeping me very happy so far.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rack

Not the Rack is from Tyga. I've already made my second order from them. GREAT SERVICE. I ordered on a Thursday and had my parts on Tuesday, FROM THAILAND!!!! kick ass huh.
I just order the carbon exhaust, foot pegs and HEL brake lines.

Hey Gromlin, is that the MSX rack from Bikerbits?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

in for photos of everything installed.

Reactions: Gromlin

·
Registered
187 Posts
i like the naked look ! ride it like that !!

what is up the the handlebars ? pretty far forward, aren't they ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
It was getting to a point where either I was going to sell it or the police were going to tell me to sell it. I was getting a little too ambitious with my riding on it. Considering I would like to live a few more decades without being injured or in jail it was time I found a better toy for me. The Grom has been keeping me very happy so far.
Wise decision, then. But, duuuuuude...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bars

I like the bars forward and I'm also a bigger guy. I've been messing with the correct angle for me. I may bring them back an inch from there.

i like the naked look ! ride it like that !!

what is up the the handlebars ? pretty far forward, aren't they ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts